You complete and sign the membership form below and Standing Order mandate for £2 a month (or £24 annually) or pay by cheque.
This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
The draw will take place on last Tuesday of each month.
If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published on Facebook and the Club’s website.
The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 55% goes to the Club to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for Coaching development.
Connect with us here!
Broadway Playing Fields, Broadway West, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom NE3 2HY
Message us on Whatsapp: +44 7801641206